Saturday, January 20, 2018

whole 30 diary

I decided to do the whole 30.  I also decided to do recaps of my days.  Today is day 3.  It is probably a bad day to write about it because I'm food angry.  But here we go.


Day 1- Wasn't too hard.  I was at work.  I prepped all my food the day before.  I didn't even go to the cafeteria to be tempted and thankfully no one brought any candy or chocolate to the nurses station.  I missed my coffee with cream.  I LOVE COFFEE WITH CREAM.

Breakfast: Potato hash with pork belly, bell peppers, green onion, and two eggs. I ate this at work because the green tea I attempted to drink with breakfast made me sick.

Lunch: I'm starving. Like legit I'm SO hungry.  I eat a chinese chicken salad and half an apple.

Snack: I seriously am dying of hunger. I work 12 hour days and my small meals aren't working out.  Must remember to increase my veggie intake.  I eat two eggs, an RXbar, and a beef jerky stick over the period of 5 hours.

Dinner: I made soup in the crockpot.  I'm finally full.



Day 2- still not too bad.  I am home today and I have coffee with almond milk, eh.

Breakfast: Same as day 1

Lunch: Same as day 2

Snack: beef jerky stick

Dinner: We went out, barf.  I had filet with salt and pepper and the coldest hardest broccoli.

Snack: RXbar because dinner sucked.  Still hungry but tired.



Day 3- I'm still on day 3.  I already want to quit.  WTF.  How do I want to quit so early on?!  I have a headache and I'm dizzy.  I found out its restaurant week in my favorite local town and I am devastated. I love food.  I hate this.  Oh, and I realized I ate butter last night on accident, does this mean I have to start over??


I made it to through day 3 and until day 8...then I quit.  which is today. Maybe I'll do it again someday but I probably won't to be honest.  It feels silly to give up some of the major food groups.  So anyways...cheers to spending a lot of money and being miserable for 8 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment